Nanaimo Real Estate Home Seller Services
The key to the successful marketing of your Nanaimo real estate property is based on the simple law of "Supply and Demand". Having your Nanaimo home properly marketed will allow you to obtain the highest possible price with the least amount of inconvenience to you. While some agents believe their job is done when you sign the listing, we know ours is just beginning. We follow a step by step marketing program that will provide you with service that is professional and courteous, and above all constantly expose your property to qualified buyers.
Here are some of the steps we will take:
- We will prepare a comparable market analysis for you to establish fair market value.
- We will fully explain the listing agreement, agency disclosure, and other related forms that are required to list you home.
- We will make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your Nanaimo home.
- We will provide regular progress reports on a regular basis and discuss with you comments we have received about your property.
- We will pre-qualify whenever possible all prospective buyers.
- We will advertise your Nanaimo home as required to achieve maximum market exposure.
- When an offer is written we will assist with the negotiations and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to you accepting an offer.
- Upon accepting an offer we will assist in all activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law.
These are just a few of the steps we will take to get
full market exposure for your Nanaimo home.
Click Here for a Free Market Evaluation of your Nanaimo Home